Friday, December 01, 2006

 

The Holiday Season has arrived! Whew I'm already tired.

I'm off and running! The fun has begun.
The house decorating is done and the empty boxes are back in the attic.

Next comes the baking. It all has to be timed so that the goodies are fresh and delicious for my two beautiful girls when they arrive home , and for the baskets of goodies I share with neighbors.

Shopping is another matter. I have started but I just can't decide what I really want to get everyone. I have some great ideas and it is tough to limit my choices. Oh well ,I have time to get this part into perspective.

We have some charity dinners that will be fun. I get to go shopping for a toy, to donate to a charity as the price of admission price to the dinner. It's been a long time since I was happily shopping in a toy store!

Then there is the candle walk in Flushing. That is always fun! We walk around with friends, take a horse drawn wagon ride to see the lights and stop for a sip of wasseling along the way. All in all a happy time spent enjoying the Holiday Season with friends.

I love the holiday season. It is so full of fun, sharing, giving and just good old happy times spent with friends and family.

I do dread that time in January when all my beautiful decorations become memories boxed in the attic for another year.

Comments:
Yeah Mama! Gotta love the goodies. =) Maybe indecision is genetic since I dunno what to get others this year either! Dangit.

Less than 2 weeks 'til we're there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?