Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Global Warming? What makes you think that!

I wouldn't want anyone to take the idea of global warming seriously. Just ignore the fact that we are so hot nationally that you can't tell what state you are in when you step outside your door. Florida, Arizona, Maryland, Michigan,Alabama, they are all the same give maybe one or two degrees and possibly a few percentages of humidity! Give me a break! We must get rid of our demands for fossil fuels and start looking at a cleaner, environmentally safer form of energy! We need to heal our environment and we can start that by burning up "The Shrub"! I don't see his air conditioning going out or his car, plane, or helicopter running out of fuel. He isn't worried about the rate that energy is costing us more and more, and by costing I don't mean only in money. When will Americans start thinking again? I am tired of the stupidity and the waste. There I have said my piece, now I will turn off my TV, my computer and throw away my newspaper so that I can pretend that stupidity isn't really running America and we are doing something to make things better. Please don't burst my bubble and let me sit in my fantasty world for at least an hour or two.

Comments:
Please, stay in your fantasy world...cuz if you come back into reality you'll realize how STOOOPIT people can be! Need I reference the window-unit air conditioner? strategery? the rock is gonna be a tree?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?