Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

The War Continues....

Am I determined? YES Will I succeed? Probably Not! Yet the battle still wages with me against them. Them being, Japenese Beetles, Rabbits, Apples, Weeds and the piece de resistance......A Wood Chuck. I really don't ask for much , a chance to enjoy my beautiful flowers, my newly landscaped back yard and my pond. But no......it's become a constant battle with the bad side of nature. I guess I will have to find the bad side of me to fight back , if I ever have any hopes of winning this battle. It's not even the point that I expect to win, just making any progress at all would bring some satisfaction that all my work is doing something no matter how small. So it's back to nature again today. Will I have made any progress? Probably not. Will I ever get to a point where I say, "They're finally gone!"? I would wager a guess...yup THIS WINTER! Who said Gardening was relaxing? I have a few words for them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?