Monday, July 10, 2006

 

If it's not one thing it's another!

We bought a new mailbox and had services for old faithful only to discover lousey Japanese Beetles have moved into our yard and are eating everything in sight. There was no mourning period for the loss of old faithful, we are at WAR. I have placed 4 bag a bug traps around the yard and they are doing well. I am changing the bags everyother day because they are full of these plentiful bugs. Now I find out that the season for these distructive little *#@!!! bugs lasts through August and it's only the beginning of July! I will need more bags or bigger bags that's for sure. Maybe next year we will have fewer flowers that are on the menu for the next generation of Japanese Beetles. It's worth a shot.

Comments:
Maybe you need some army ants...HA HA HA. Oh, and trust me, there's plenty more where that came from.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?